Tuesday, April 17, 2012

And in the beginning...

I have been told by my friends that the things that happen to me are not normal, and that I should start a blog, or video tape my life and get it put on TV.  Regular people have drama, I have downright insanity.

Just to preface a little, I do not seek it out, or cause it.  No matter how normal a life I try to live, the crazy just finds me.  It comes storming into my bedroom half naked, it calls me up in the middle of the night crying, and sometimes it has the courtesy to ring my doorbell, but it is always close by.

I am a 29 year old software developer in New Orleans, LA.  I work between 50 and 70 hours a week, I work, I eat, I go home, I sleep.  Most people like that live boring lives, have families, 401k plans, complain about their neighbors.. Not me.  In between work and sleep, my friends find new and interesting ways to drag me into their problems, or outright dump them on top of me.  On the best of days the police get involved, but those are the good days.

As this develops I'll introduce you to the players and let you all have a glimpse into my insanity. For now, back to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment