Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Where to begin.

I've been giving a lot of thought into how I will introduce everyone to the random chaos of my life, and a few decisions have been made.
  • Story updates will happen at most, twice a week.  Nonsense filler and bad jokes the rest of the time.
  • All names will be changed to protect involved parties, however, those changed names will remain consistent to avoid confusion.
  • To understand the current nonsense, I must go back about 12 months to lay the ground work.
  • All comments are moderated, so please respect the privacy of individuals in this blog, any comments that violate this will be deleted.

These types of things have been going on for my entire life, and they tend to be somewhat interconnected, and are always convoluted, so bear with me and if you have any questions ask and I will address the inevitable confusion.

So Stay Tuned.